FAQs for Students
Answer : If you are a student of LDCE (semester VI), you need to register yourself with Training and Placement Office(TPO) by filling up the online registration form and paying registration fees of Rupees 500 towards Student's Welfare Fund. Once you get registered with Placement cell, you can participate in all the companies coming to LDCE until you get placed. As our college follows "ONE STUDENT ONE JOB" policy, you can't participate in further placement once you get selected from our college.
- Hard and soft copies of your resume.
- Your passport size photographs.
- All your credentials. (This file all your original mark sheets, certificates, testimonials etc.)
- At least one copy of all the above mentioned credentials (You can also keep a soft copy containing all your credentials).
- A water bottle, a stapler, a fevistick/gum, u-pins, few blank pages, a good quality pen etc.