Every Student is bound to follow the placement rules.
Misconduct, Unnecessary calling placement officer on mobile, Not coming in formals, misbehavior would be treated severly.
1. All students should carry their college Identity card, resume, photograph (in formal), Original and photocopy of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of campus placement.
2. All the students should undergo some form of Communication/skill development training programme. All the registered students should compulsory attend such programmes organized by Placement cell which would be free of cost.
3. For any queries, students should contact their departmental faculty coordinators or student coordinators.
4. All students appearing in campus recruitment process are required to come in formal dressing along with tie, blazer and formal shoes. They should come on time for placement process otherwise they will not be allowed to attend.
5. Student should register with placement cell to avail placement facilities of the college. Those students who do not register will be treated as not interested and they will not be allowed to attend recruitment process. Registration for placement is not compulsory.
6. In case a student wants to skip the recruitment process at any stage, he must inform placement Officer in advance. Otherwise he/she would have to face the actions taken by placement committee.
7. Any misconduct during campus interview will be treated seriously. Students will be fined and/or any other actions decided by the principal/TPO or concerned authority.
8. Our college follows the policy of ‘one student one job’
9. All the notices related to the placement will be published on placement notice board and Department notice board only. All the students are required to visit the same regularly for the updates.
10. Eligibility Criteria is decided by company so all students shall abide by that.